Light is the Power of Love
(and Love is the purpose of its Power)
Pilgrimage to Israel
(Saturday 27th April to Wednesday 8th May, 2019)
Our Way of Mastery Pilgrimages to Israel are always deep and transformative, here you can find out more about our itinerary for this journey along with links for you to register!
Itinerary for Israel:
Saturday 27th April 2019 ~ Tel Aviv
Arrive in Tel Aviv airport (Ben Gurion) and be met by the Way of Mastery Team and other friends of the heart. Some time to shower and settle in before dinner and then our first opening gathering, as we meet and embrace all who have chosen to participate in our pilgrimage!
Our first evening will be about meeting friends, old and new, and setting the tone for our time together. A chance to truly contemplate what this pilgrimage is about for you...
Sunday 28th April 2019 ~ Nof Ginosar
Today we travel to Nof Ginosar for three nights and from here we will devote time to ‘dropping in’ as a group, reminding everyone or providing for the first time the “Tools of Christ Mind”; an immersion in the beatitudes, Lovesbreath and the wisdom of Jayem’s guidance. We will set intentions and share...
We will also visit:
- Capernaum for a ceremony in the ruins of the synagogue;
- The enchanting Church of the Beatitudes, nestled in the lush green hillsides overlooking the Sea of Galilee this is the location where Jeshua spoke publically to all who gathered to listen.
- St Peters Church on the shores of the Sea of Galilee; where Jeshua often spent time with his friends teaching, and appeared to his friends after the crucifixion and resurrection.
- Nazareth Village; a living presentation of the life and times of Jeshua and a favourite for all who participated in previous years.
- And for a special treat we will take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee... This is always a favourite! An opportunity to let loose and dance bathed in the sunset.
Wednesday 1st May 2019 ~ Jericho
Today we transition to The Oasis Hotel in Jericho for three nights. Truly an oasis; with beauty bursting forth from the desert.
While in this area we will:
- Explore Qumran where we will join in sacred circle just beneath the cave Jeshua prayed in.
- Take a trip to Masada
- Visit the Dead Sea – an opportunity to completely paint yourself in the yummy, oozy and very healing mud! Or perhaps, just the opportunity you need to practice walking on water!
Our transition from Jericho to Jerusalem will include an opportunity to engage the power of the Holy Spirit at the Yardenit Baptism Site on the River Jordan. Set your intention, and literally watch it unfold in your life... This deeply personal experience provides a moment in time to cleanse the body-mind and open to our true heart’s desire clearing the way for new intentions and new direction in our lives; a chance to re-devote ourselves to God in one of the most sacred places on Earth.
Saturday 4th May 2019
Today we will explore the energy of ‘from gathering to gathering’ as we travel by bus to the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting our Bedouin friends along the way. Our final four evenings will be at one of our favorite hotels in the Latin Patriarch.
While in Jerusalem we will:
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where we will pray and chant in a room carved from stone, near the Tomb of Nicodemus.
- Meet with the Syrian nun, Jostina, at St Mark’s Church, where we will gather in the Upper Room, site of the Last Supper, for prayer.
- Travel onto Bethlehem Church of the Nativity.
- Have time to explore the Old City, let your heart take you for a stroll down ancient stone pathways, or join with those who have been here before to explore favorite sites, and if you wish, local shops!
- Join with our Jewish friend, Rabbi Eliyahu and pray together at the Wailing Wall along with experiencing a traditional Shabbat opening ceremony... Our joy seems to always attract others in the square to join us as well!
Is your soul ready to answer this call? Come, join with us for a life changing experience in Israel! In loving community, together in sacred intention and purpose...
Some important things to know before you register:
Changes of price and exchange rates:
All prices are indicated in US dollars and will be processed via PayPal. We reserve the right to make changes upon notification in the event of any sudden price changes (it has never happened, however!) up to the day of departure.
All deposits are non refundable. Cancellations provided after 10th March and prior to 10th April will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the tour cost per person. No refund can be provided for any cancellation after 10th April.
Service Provider Conditions and Responsibility:
All service providers (Airlines, Hotels, Tour Operators etc.,) other than Way of Mastery have their own Terms and Conditions. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be aware of them for each service booked. In most cases these can be found on the service provider’s website or in their brochure. If you have any questions regarding the location of these terms and conditions or their wording, please contact your travel consultant.
Please note that we have no control over the terms and conditions set down by the service providers and accept no responsibility or liability for losses or additional expenses due to delay in the provision of services by the owners or operators of services or facilities involved in your travel arrangements, however these delays are caused.
Register today to secure your position in this pilgrimage:
Please note: This event will fill quickly. Avoid disappointment, register today.
Pilgrimage to Israel
Journey through the holy land with Jayem and friends of the heart.
Our group will visit Tel Aviv, Nof Ginosar, Capernaum, Nazareth, Qumran, Dead Sea, Masada, Jerusalem, Bethlahem and many other places during this 11 night life changing pilgrimage.
Begins with dinner on April 27th and closing with breakfast on 8th May.